Thursday 24 January 2008

January 24th


Hey Everyone! I just came back from supper and a quite fancy hotel restaurant here in Charlbury, called The Bell. The food was excellent! Our classes have been very interesting as well. We have only two right now, Shakespeare and Drama. Although the workload is quite significant, I am excited for everything that we will learn!

So, we have not done much else from the last time I wrote, so I figured that I would post a few from my past excursion throughout Oxford.
The picture on the right is of Oxford Castle - although I have not had the chance to go inside, I will soon! The next few pictures are of the Bodleian Library - specifically the courtyard. The round builing is the Radcliffe Camera - this is the actual building of the library where the literature books are housed and where we will be doing the majority of our studying and essay writing. Looking forward to that ;).












I am glad that everyone has been checking out my blog - I will try my best to update it on a regular basis. I have recieved quite a few emails from everyone and I just want to say thank you to all who have. It is great to hear from people back at home and know that everyone has been thinking and praying for me. I really appreciate the emails! It means a lot! Until next time...

No comments: